Our Services

Temporary Visas

Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa): For tourists or those visiting family, valid for up to 6 months.

Super Visa: For parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.

Business Visitor Visa: For individuals coming to Canada for business activities without entering the Canadian labor market.

Study Permits

University or College Admissions: Helping students get admitted into college or university of choice.

Student Visa (Study Permit): For international students accepted at a Canadian educational institution (Designated Learning Institution or DLI).

Work Permits

Temporary Work Permit: For individuals with a job offer in Canada and approval from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) – Approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is needed to apply.  

Open Work Permit: Allows the holder to work for any employer in Canada without a confirmed offer. Who can Apply: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/

This needs to be explained very clearly as anyone and everyone calls asking to apply for a work permit in Canada. It is not possible.

International Experience Canada (IEC): For young adults from participating countries to work in Canada under programs like Working Holiday, Young Professionals, and International Co-op Internship.

Resident Visas

Federal Skilled Worker Visa: For skilled professionals under the Express Entry system.

Canadian Experience Class: For those with skilled work experience in Canada.

Federal Skilled Trades Program: For qualified tradespeople.

Provincial Nominee Program: For individuals nominated by a Canadian province or territory based on their economic needs.

Family Sponsorship Program: For individuals sponsoring a relative, such as a spouse, partner, children, parents, or grandparents, to become permanent residents.

Business Immigration

Intra-Company Transfer Program: Embarking on the journey from an Intra Company Transfer Canada to PR in Canada, 

Start-Up Visa Program: For entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada.

Self-Employed Persons Visa (C11): For those who will contribute to Canada’s cultural or athletic life, or manage a farm OR create significant economic benefit.

Provincial Entrepreneur Programs: Offered at the provincial level for individuals investing in and managing businesses in Canada.

Owner Operator LMIA: For those who wish to purchase an existing Business and apply for an LMIA to run their own business.