Bluewater Immigration

From Challenge to Triumph: An Indian Entrepreneur’s Journey with Bluewater Immigration

Today, we’re sharing a heartening story of triumph that transpired at the heart of Bluewater Immigration. We recently had the privilege of guiding a tenacious Indian entrepreneur through the intricacies of the Canadian immigration process, successfully securing an Intra Company Transfer (ICT) work permit for him, despite previous rejections on multiple business visa applications.

In September 2022, the entrepreneur placed his trust in our experienced hands to resolve the numerous complexities within his previous business visa applications. Our seasoned team worked diligently over a three-month span to meticulously prepare the ICT application for the entrepreneur and his family, guaranteeing strict compliance with every detail of the requirements.

The business, a flourishing telecommunications equipment provider in India for over ten years, had been generating impressive annual revenues. In 2021, the entrepreneur took the bold step of incorporating a company in Canada, employing two Canadian Permanent Resident Directors to oversee its operations. The entrepreneur maintained a majority stake in both companies, holding over 70% shares in the Indian entity and 45% in the Canadian counterpart. The remaining 55% was evenly divided among the entrepreneur’s spouse and the two Canadian directors.

A crucial factor in the ICT program is the establishment of an employer-employee relationship. In this case, our client became the Managing Director of the Canadian affiliate, tasked with driving its sustainable growth. Alongside the primary application, we filed for an open work permit for his wife and study permits for their children.

Upon meticulous review, we submitted the application on December 20, 2022, thus beginning the period of hopeful anticipation for our client. An unexpected hurdle arose on April 6th when the Delhi High Commission summoned the main applicant for an interview, a step typically skipped barring serious concerns. In this case, notable clerical errors made by IRCC and our client’s past visa rejections posed additional complexities. However, with meticulous preparation by our proficient team at Bluewater Immigration, the entrepreneur was equipped to face the rigorous interview that lasted over an hour.

On April 24, 2023, we were delighted to receive approval for the application, marking a mere four-month journey from submission to approval. Our clients were overjoyed, eagerly counting the days until their move to Canada with their entire family scheduled for July 3rd, 2023.

This success story stands as a testament to the importance of having an expert and seasoned immigration consultant at your side to adeptly navigate the labyrinthine Canadian Business Immigration process. Bluewater Immigration’s individualized approach, relentless dedication, and commitment to our clients’ success ensured a positive outcome against the odds.

If you’re considering setting up a business in Canada or need assistance with the ICT process, look no further. Bluewater Immigration offers comprehensive eligibility assessments and complete guidance, supporting clients at every step of their immigration journey. With us, your success is our priority.